Recent Moments of Clarity
- More great content being produced by The Futures Company
- Celebrating 12-12-12
- A Profile in Leadership: things are only impossible until they are NOT.
- Women on a Mission – A Powerful Sight
- Six Word Memoir – Keeping It Simple
- Interview with Paull Young, Director of Digital Engagement at charity:water
- Don’t super-size your engagement strategy.
- Honing Your Decision-Making Skills
- Making Memories (and Donations) Count
- The Power of Surprise and Delight
- More great content being produced by @FuturesCo - this time, The Future Shopper. If you sell ANYTHING, a must read! ow.ly/iVJkS 4 years ago
- More great content being produced by @FuturesCo - this time, The Future Shopper. If you sell ANYTHING, a must read! ow.ly/iVJdA 4 years ago
- Thx AJP! We appreciate you RT @livingunited: On interesting "Winning with Women" webinar from @FuturesCo; thanks to my friend @craigmwood 4 years ago
Monthly Archives: June 2012
I’m not sure how it happened, but I turned into a grown-up. When did that happen? I landed a “real” job, got an apartment with my boyfriend, and got a dog, Barlow (six months old and already 60 pounds). I’ll … Continue reading