Recent Moments of Clarity
- More great content being produced by The Futures Company
- Celebrating 12-12-12
- A Profile in Leadership: things are only impossible until they are NOT.
- Women on a Mission – A Powerful Sight
- Six Word Memoir – Keeping It Simple
- Interview with Paull Young, Director of Digital Engagement at charity:water
- Don’t super-size your engagement strategy.
- Honing Your Decision-Making Skills
- Making Memories (and Donations) Count
- The Power of Surprise and Delight
Author Archives: Kristin Demafeliz
It’s no secret that the American diet isn’t quite healthy and its portions are absurdly and disproportionately large. We’ve all heard the recommendations to eat more like the Europeans: eat several small meals but eat more frequently, eat slowly to … Continue reading