Recent Moments of Clarity
- More great content being produced by The Futures Company
- Celebrating 12-12-12
- A Profile in Leadership: things are only impossible until they are NOT.
- Women on a Mission – A Powerful Sight
- Six Word Memoir – Keeping It Simple
- Interview with Paull Young, Director of Digital Engagement at charity:water
- Don’t super-size your engagement strategy.
- Honing Your Decision-Making Skills
- Making Memories (and Donations) Count
- The Power of Surprise and Delight
Monthly Archives: September 2012
That’s 7.14 tweets to explain to a complete stranger who you are and the essence of your being. It’s also the writing prompt for a medical school in New York that my friend Freddy Kingsley is applying to. Not to … Continue reading
Last week, we announced the launch of a new product: CLEARview for nonprofits, research and consulting services we developed in a partnership arrangement with our friends and colleagues at The Futures Company. We’ve been quite busy the past 90 days … Continue reading