Recent Moments of Clarity
- More great content being produced by The Futures Company
- Celebrating 12-12-12
- A Profile in Leadership: things are only impossible until they are NOT.
- Women on a Mission – A Powerful Sight
- Six Word Memoir – Keeping It Simple
- Interview with Paull Young, Director of Digital Engagement at charity:water
- Don’t super-size your engagement strategy.
- Honing Your Decision-Making Skills
- Making Memories (and Donations) Count
- The Power of Surprise and Delight
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Last December I was introduced to Kristin Demafeliz by one of my clients, who encouraged me to get to know her. Kristin and I met for coffee a few days later and talked about Clarity Group’s mission and Kristin’s hopes … Continue reading
I loved this Inc. magazine article about being an extraordinary boss. http://www.inc.com/geoffrey-james/8-core-beliefs-of-extraordinary-bosses.html It outlined the 8 core beliefs of extraordinary bosses, and it resonated with me because I think of myself as a work-in-progress as a boss. People have … Continue reading